Hi there, I’m Bryan Clarke and a little about me … I’m an Irish guy from a small town not far from Dublin.
On top of enjoying entrepreneurship and coaching I also have a big interest in, travel and adventure, filmmaking, photography, engineering and science, snowboarding, football (soccer), scuba-diving, skydiving etc pretty much anything adventurous.
I’m a big traveler I’ve lived on three continents and visited 99 countries mostly in the Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America, so far.
- I have visited 99 Countries so far on 4 continents
- I’ve lived in Dublin, Galway, New York City, Boston, Calgary, Vancouver, Barcelona and in a tent all through Africa and the Middle East.
- I finished the 2010 Berlin Marathon with zero training … stubbornness got me through it
- With limited hiking experience I managed to climb Mt Cameroon in a day. (4100m (14,000ft)) and sat in a nest of fire ants on the way down!
- Went shark cage diving and Bungee Jumping in South Africa, saw the great Victoria Falls, was escorted though Mauritania with 27 armed soldiers, spent a few crazy days in Lagos(Nigeria), spend a birthday on the highest sand dunes in the world at Sossusvlei, had a water fight in the Sahara Desert, ran with the bulls in Pamplona and so much more ….